Bok Choy, Choy Sum, Chinese Cabbage, Chinese Broccoli and all the others.
Here is a SIMPLE RECIPE to make eating these powerful nutrient rich veggies DELICIOUS.
1. a small drizzle of oil in a low fry pan/wok
2. add some crushed or finely sliced garlic and ginger, when the sizzle starts , wait 30 secs &
3. Add your chinese veggie.
If your veggie has thick stalks cook these first and add the leaves later when the tsalks have softened.
4. Add in soy sauce and sesame oil, looking at the plates below gives u an idea on how much soy, for the sesame just a drizzle is enough it has a strong flavour.
5. Serve when it look like these.
6. add in your garnish, maybe crispy garlic or fresh chilli.